MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A vb refugee thinking about coming over to mybb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you know the definition of trolling?

(2009-11-06, 05:40 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Get lost FMBabe troll !!!

I'll take that as a no.
That's all she does everywhere I have seen her post that crap she adds to threads !

She is self important, thinking she is some sort of mod on every forum she spams.
(2009-11-06, 05:44 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]That's all she does everywhere I have seen her post that crap she adds to threads !

She is self important, thinking she is some sort of mod on every forum she spams.

Lolwut?

Isn't that what you doing? Posting your opinion everywhere on how much you hate vB? Wouldn't that constitute as spam? Or better yet, your definition of trolling?

What other forums have you seen me in? I'd be delighted to know where you stalk me.
You are spamming every forum administration forum on earth lady, believe me, I would not waste my time following you, your posts are spam adding little to threads.
(2009-11-06, 05:34 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Sodacake, do you want this forum to be a vital portal for forum owners or not ?

Or should MyBB start censoring members like vBulletin does ?

Why do you think so many Anti-vBulletin blogs have been created ?

Because of the censorship on their official forums !!

You seem to want MyBB to follow in the same direction.

PS: Full Metal Babe, the only thing I see you do on all the forums is make trolling comments to let people know you are alive, you seem to be signature spamming, adding zero value to every thread you post in (spam) !!!

I lol'ed.
Listen, you can't just make stuff up. She hasn't done any spamming here at all. You're the troll for posting inflammatory remarks such as this. It's no wonder vBulletin banned you if you behaved like this on their forum.
AVC I will take the pleasure of clicking Report button, because you are the one seeming to cause riot around here and I don't ever see how FMB posts are spam or trolling.

Before being so childish what I see in you being a damm Junior Hight student probably 15 no more do to the way you act as you don't seem to act in adult matter. Just for your knowledge this is a definition of spamming.

Spamming: the practice of sending mail, especially advertising material, through the Internet to a large number of people, who have not asked for it
This is starting to get a little out of hand so I would like to politely remind you all that this thread was started by tarekovski to introduce himself to the community.

Understandably the recent changes at vBulletin have caused a lot of discussion and many people have their own views on the subject. If you want to have a constructive discussion about these issues then by all means go and do so in the correct place, but I don't want to see every thread that even mentions vBulletin turn into what is essentially a 'bashing fest'.

It's likely that tarekovski isn't the only ex-vBulletin customer who has considered the switch to MyBB, but what kind of sense for this community do you think a prospective new convert would get if all they see is thread after thread of arguing?

Please keep the discussions civil and constructive or else threads will have to be locked.

Welcome to tarekovski and anyone else considering joining us over here, we would be pleased to have you.
Defending your fellow trolls and spammers, LOL !!

Alan, you need to warn these want to be moderators, not us who are actually contributing content to this topic !!
Alan, no offense but the only person not being civil here is AVC. But I will bow out of this argument before it gets even uglier.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6