MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A vb refugee thinking about coming over to mybb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-11-06, 05:52 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Alan, no offense but the only person not being civil here is AVC. But I will bow out of this argument before it gets even uglier.

I think the same.

Sorry, tarekovski welcome to the forum.
AVC really do us all a fav and leave, this post is getting off-topic because of stupid retards like your self who have no life but only act childish thinking they look cool.

Jigoku e ike, busu!
Thank you for leaving, no one wants a censor around.

Deadriot, you are a moron !!!
AVC if I was a Moron I would not have graduated collage and became a Web Programmer, bakayaro.

The moron here is you. Dumm B*****
@tarekovski

Welcome to the site sorry for this off topic posts made by childish members of this community, I hope you will enjoy your stay.
Come on guys, enough with the name calling.
My post was not an attempt to point blame at anyone in particular, rather I hoped it would serve as a general reminder to everyone that we expect civil and polite behaviour at all times. Name calling is not being polite.
(2009-11-06, 05:50 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Defending your fellow trolls and spammers, LOL !!

Alan, you need to warn these want to be moderators, not us who are actually contributing content to this topic !!

facepalm..
@Alan Crisp I'd just close this thread, this won't go anywhere really..
The problem with this thread are those of you self important wanna be mod's who are trolling in it trying to tell those who are in a discussion, all of whom are forum administrators what they can post here.

This shows your maturity in a big way.
Rather then closing this thread I suggest removal of all off topic content.

- AVC the one who is a wanna be here is you, knowing nothing about me and saying I am a spammer what a joke.
Not to take sides, but whenever a vB topic comes up, your in here insulting people, i don't see you in other threads insulting people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6