MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamers Pact Forums Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gamers Pact Forums Open!
Hi all, I am from GamersPact.com we are a game review, cheats, and general game discussion website. On our site you have access to many cheat codes, reviews and much more dealing with video gaming. We currently have just opened our forums for new people to come and visit and see what we have before we official open the site. During this time you can learn more about what we are doing and apply for staff. If you are interested in joining the staff (Apply Here!) we will welcome your application. Currently we need content writers, graphics designers, and forum moderators. We are not just any other gaming site. We will have things to offer you instead of just a discussion board. So, please take a moment of your time and come check out our site!
Link: Gamers Pact
Great looking site!
Looks great!

My only suggestion is that you reduce the number of forums...it makes your forum seem emptier than it is. Try condensing them, then as you gain member you can easily add more.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the reply's! Also, -Prowler- we taking that into consideration since we still kinda small atm.
Hmm Looks as if you've sided with just your favorite consoles... mabey you should incorporate forums that discuss consoles that other people use (ex. PS3, PSP)
I see 360, PC, Wii, and PS3...seems like the just of it to me, excluding portables.
(2009-11-09, 09:10 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm Looks as if you've sided with just your favorite consoles... mabey you should incorporate forums that discuss consoles that other people use (ex. PS3, PSP)

We currently are only doing PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii. We may add portables and older consoles at a later date. I don't see how we aren't doing the main consoles people are playing.
I didnt see PS3 there went I went... sorry.
Not bad for some reason the .thead image effects looks better than I had expected. Nice job Wink.
(2009-11-10, 02:54 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt see PS3 there went I went... sorry.
No problem, just a misunderstanding. Smile

(2009-11-10, 03:22 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad for some reason the .thead image effects looks better than I had expected. Nice job Wink.
Thank you!
Pages: 1 2