MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Version compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well it still hasn't changed... can you PM me admin details??
How did you import this theme?? Are you sure you uploaded all the images to the correct place and imported the .xml file correctly??
Like Matt said it seems like the images are just not showing up.
(2009-11-11, 06:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]How did you import this theme?? Are you sure you uploaded all the images to the correct place and imported the .xml file correctly??

As far as I know it was imported correctly, I just used the 'Import a Theme' option in the ACP. And I've put all the images into the images directory too.
maybe make a seprate image directory like

/images/theme/

and set the directory for the theme to images/theme
(2009-11-11, 06:37 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]maybe make a seprate image directory like

/images/theme/

and set the directory for the theme to images/theme

Hmmm, that doesn't seem to be working either. I'm really struggling to think of something I might have done wrong...
The images weren't uploaded to the right place, they were all going to a 404. Where did you put them, in a new folder in ./images/ called Webvolution??
(2009-11-11, 07:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The images weren't uploaded to the right place, they were all going to a 404. Where did you put them, in a new folder in ./images/ called Webvolution??

Yeah, should I be uploading them somewhere else?
In the CSS, all of the image URLs are 'images/theme/'
Make a folder called 'theme' in your images folder and upload all of the images there.
Well I tried to load images from ./images/Webvolution/ and all I got was 404s...
Pages: 1 2 3