MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheCommunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Lol, it doesn't load for me.
Same.
yes it does that was the technical difficulty, you gotta scroll to the bottom to see all the topics and posts, and okay Kyonoko.
UPDATE: We don't need web developers, my mistake. We now need web designers and staff.
(2009-11-10, 03:03 AM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]yes it does that was the technical difficulty, you gotta scroll to the bottom to see all the topics and posts, and okay Kyonoko.
UPDATE: We don't need web developers, my mistake. We now need web designers and staff.

Quote:The connection has timed out

The server at www.thecommunity.justmybb.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Quote:Safari can’t open the page.
Safari can’t open the page “http://www.thecommunity.justmybb.com/”. The error is: “unknown error” (kCFErrorDomainWinSock:10054) Please choose Help > Report Bugs to Apple, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.
that is very strange and unlike what i was thinking. I will talk to the owner about this. Also, YOU can tell the owner yourself by going onto our chat at www.flowthecommunity.chatango.com and explaining your problem.
Relyc, why not get a web host? You could get a descent host for free.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-30827.html
well which one would you recommend?
I use Zymic to host my site, not a bad host, has restriction on what you can host on it and use the hosting for bu over all its good here are what you get:

5 GB Diskspace, 50 GB Bandwith, 3 MySQL Databases, Custom Hosting Panel, and so on.
okay thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5