MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TheCommunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What I mean is it wasn't just him that messed up the forums.
EDIT: There is also a new skin, we got rid of some of our groups, and we are no longer a runescape/community forum, just a community/chat forum.
This made my day. From the rules thread:

Quote:13- Flirting- If you happen to be in a relationship, or just like somebody on this forum, do not flirt with them on topics. You may only flirt with people if they're okay with it, and it must be in private messages only because it makes people feel uncomfortable sometimes.
Ha ha. That's great.
lol thank you, I just put all the rules possible from what my friend has seen from the 30 different forums he has been on.
(2009-11-18, 11:40 PM)Relyc Wrote: [ -> ]lol thank you, I just put all the rules possible from what my friend has seen from the 30 different forums he has been on.

Too many rules can make a forum less satisfying to it's users. You should choose rules that aren't too strict, and that don't cover specific details, but general details, and can also keep your community running smoother. Funny rule though, I hate when people cyber online.
Another thing, from your first post.

Quote:Also, here are some key features:

1. Chat on the Site with Chatango
2. Staff spots open
3. Looking for good website developers
4. Donation service, who does this gets free premium, or if you refer 5 people, you get this rank as well. This is a limited time offer

Anyways hope you like it and have a good day.

When did needing staff and website developers become a feature to a forum Toungue
To those 2 things, again my apologies. I will edit that 'feature" I put on here, and I will cut down the rules as soon as possible.
Umm I believe i stated 1-2 weeks that the link doesn't want to load and it still doesn't. So much for a good host huh?
(2009-11-19, 01:34 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Umm I believe i stated 1-2 weeks that the link doesn't want to load and it still doesn't. So much for a good host huh?

This is why I choose not to use free forum hosts Wink
But hey, maybe he doesn't know how to upload & install a forum. I always used to use forum hosts until I figured out what FTP was. Haha. Toungue
Hmm... I guess I will talk to the staff about a new host then, because we do have donation services so I bet we can afford one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5