MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Plus is back! [Sort of...]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That won't happen, all sorted now, feel free to sign up again, some of the plugins i was working on before will be back in development after the release of this theme.
Will you get back on myGallery?
^^ That has crossed my mind, I'm not going to say no, but want to get the site/forums all up first.
I left you some feedback on twitter, I'll post it here too.

Two things, one the whole "Post" box around the contents of a post seems to take up a lot of space for small posts and just looks "off" somehow. Two, the thread rating image bleeds white into the darker background; some of the smilies also do this. Aside from that, very nice theme. Good job Big Grin
Smilies arent part of the theme release. But thanks for the feedback.
I love the theme. Smile
Cool, added a showcase forum, feel free to add your forum if your using the theme!
(2009-11-11, 01:30 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]^^ That has crossed my mind, I'm not going to say no, but want to get the site/forums all up first.

Very understandable. Thank you.
Thank you for the support! Smile
My Avast Antivirus is detecting a Trojan on the favicon file on the site, and Firefox flagged the site as a possible attacker and warned to abort the connection.

Just a FYI, not sure if anyone else is having that problem.
Pages: 1 2 3