MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Plus is back! [Sort of...]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Something is up, I am looking into it. Try not to visit the site for now.
I also see it in chrome as it says that mybbplus is hosting malware
Safari is telling me it's a "Reported malware site".
Yeah same for me, its something to do with when we were hacked before, and the site was left up for so long hacked it got indexed as a malware site, none of my releases have anything bad in them and i am looking to resolve the problem.
Requested this thread to be closed for now, until i sort out the problems i am having!
Damn that sucks.
Good luck with resolving it.
I am setting up a temporary site for now, new topic will be created.
http://mybb.ithium.net/
lol this is like the 4th showcase thread you made. For how long will this temp. site will last?
The problem is your favicon, you should fix that. AVG reported it to me a few days ago, it's trying to execute something through a JavaScript exploit
Yeah, as I said, that's what I got.
So maybe it's as simple as deleting the favicon and making a fresh one?
The problem is from when we got hacked awhile back, just don't visit the main site. The favicon icon doesnt exist now, but AVG is still picking it up, from there its been put on a list of known malware sites, we are getting this sorted.
(2009-11-25, 06:24 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]lol this is like the 4th showcase thread you made. For how long will this temp. site will last?

Its the second, the other one was closed when the old site got hacked the first time round.
Pages: 1 2 3