MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two sites i would like to start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Agreed. You might as well start a rant forum because all you will have are low-lifes who post
"OMFG my english teacher is such a b!t$5, she gave us this project and I got a C on it"

OR

"I hate school so much."
(2009-11-11, 04:03 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. You might as well start a rant forum because all you will have are low-lifes who post
"OMFG my english teacher is such a b!t$5, she gave us this project and I got a C on it"

OR

"I hate school so much."

You could be a more postive. There are some. I want to make one of my own. Original forums are hard to find. For example AwptimusPrime, should people say the same about your host? If anything that was most likely how it was founded.

My point being, i've seen them, but i have my own vision. And if you noticed it was at work, not at school.
(2009-11-11, 03:47 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]A forum for people that are bored during work/school. And a lyrics discussion site. Would anyone like to join in? (I am providing hosting/domain)

(2009-11-11, 08:28 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-11, 04:03 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. You might as well start a rant forum because all you will have are low-lifes who post

OR

"I hate school so much."

You could be a more postive. There are some. I want to make one of my own. Original forums are hard to find. For example AwptimusPrime, should people say the same about your host? If anything that was most likely how it was founded.

My point being, i've seen them, but i have my own vision. And if you noticed it was at work, not at school.

Maybe you need to "notice" your first post.
Additionally, the host is not mine, I was simple helping a friend. I have no involvement.
I know what i said. Doesn't mean its a main focus. The main focus is work. The main focus of this forum is MyBB support, yet this thread has nothing to do with MyBB.
I would help with design and bits of coding ^^
Mind if I tag along with you Kyonko? I love designing and would love to help with the site design and such Smile
(I only know HTML and CSS ATM so I would mainly help with the overall look of the forum/site)
;D I could be helpful designing.
And zomaian also said her would. He offered to host it, i am getting the money for a domain soon this week, i suggest we all meet on msn or something to touch bases. I am [email protected]
I usually have my status set to appear offline so if you need to chat with me you can send me a message anyways.
[email protected]
I am at work atm (lol) So i can't do msn. I will add tomorrow dead tired today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5