MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two sites i would like to start.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I added ya. X3 I don't give out my e-mail publicly.
Add me [email protected] who ever is joining this project. At t0m, maybe make a MSN group?
@T0m: Ok, I just added you. Hit me up when you have any ideas for the theme or anything like that Wink
Also, anyone else who is helping go ahead and add me while I am signed on Toungue
No idea how to do that :p @FMB Of course, i should've people IM me for support. >_> Joshee i will.
Idea that could be done is you have a forum in a /forum directory. And then on he root of the site you can inbed games into HTML or php pages for people to play. On the forum you can have general discussions.

maybe everyone that is interested needs to have a massive msn coversation. A time of course would have to be set.

My msn is [email protected]
for a windows live group?
(2009-11-11, 11:36 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]for a windows live group?

We just need something where we can just chat until the website (if we chose to do a website) is up.
Well Zomaian and i are pretty sure we are. This is merely a call out to others.
I could make a Windows Live group if someone hasnt already.
(2009-11-12, 12:24 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I could make a Windows Live group if someone hasnt already.

I haven't. Ask Zomaian if he has.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5