MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Online!) The Admin Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello MyBB Users,

Some of you know and love, The Admin Exchange has fallen when it was racing fast to the top all of a sudden I fell into a hole where money has teeth and bites you, if you get what I mean! (You don't? Oh geez... Do I have to explain everything..? God your killing me... MEANING I can't afford the hosting!)

So that being said, I have found other people in mind like fellow Partners that are my great internet saviors, offering me free hosting (whew/ awesome partners and friends.) Are they MyBB Experts, yes they are, and 1 of them is support member here, oh god okay its Josh M. But hey, that guy is cool and might save this big website from tearny.

SO the biggest question of all. What does this have to do with MyBB!? Seriously? Um it's "The Admin Exchange." You know where administrators can exchange stuff for Free.

The link has been disabled, I'll edit this and add the link when it is repaird and up and going again. Sorry for all my 3 or 4 MyBB partners! Be back real soon.

Regards,
Larry Thompson
Founder - CEO of TheAdminExchange.com

PS: Best regards to MyBB Team and MyBB Community. "Keep'in it HOT!"
Is this a request, service, or job?
(2009-11-12, 07:34 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a request, service, or job?

Kind of what I was thinking. I don't see the point of this post especially in this forum Toungue.
its a Free service for webmasters. Some people fine TAE somewhat helpful if you want to sell or buy domains etc.
So this should be in the Showcase forum right?
Incorrect. The forum doesn't run MyBB Wink
I was wondering why your banner wasn't showing up on ismybb xD lol. And i hope it gets back and running again!!
So this should be on teh chit-chat? Not actually a service/request/jobs, just advertisment. The fact that an staff member it's supporting the project, doesn't mean the thread can be anywhere advertising IMO.
(2009-11-12, 03:15 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]So this should be on teh chit-chat? Not actually a service/request/jobs, just advertisment. The fact that an staff member it's supporting the project, doesn't mean the thread can be anywhere advertising IMO.

Especially because it's not using MyBB. Maybe we should have Kyle post TA Toungue.
Yeah, if that's the game we're playing Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3