MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free forum hosting, free proxy hosting and free shared hosting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FreeHostingLand.com provides Shared and Free Forum Hosting. Our services are designed for both beginners and professionals. If you are looking for USA Hosting for free, we have got you covered. All of our plans include 24/7 support.

Free Forum Hosting:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Starter Package:
- Instant Setup
- 2 Small advertisements
- Sub domain (name.themailox.com )
Only $0.00 MONTHLY

ORDER NOW

Free Proxy Hosting:
- Starter Package:
-Space: 100MB
-Bandwidth: 1000MB
-Addon Domains: 5
-FTP Accounts: 5
Only $0.00 MONTHLY

ORDER NOW

Free Shared Hosting:
- Starter Package:
-Space: 100MB
-Bandwidth: 1000MB
-Addon Domains: 5
-FTP Accounts: 5
Only $0.00 MONTHLY

ORDER NOW

Custom Package:
-Space: ANY
-Bandwidth: ANY
-Addon Domains: ANY
-FTP Accounts: ANY

PM Me for a custom package

Any Feedback Is Appreciated.

James
I don't want to be rude but I would not want to be hosted by you. You offer nearly everything for free and the website doesn't look professional. There's no complete list of features of each plan (at least I can't find one) and the way you present your service in your post doesn't look like you're credible person: you use too much capitalized letters and looks like you're screaming here "ARE FREEEEEEEE".

Don't take me wrong, but if you want to run a successful webhosting company, you haven't started with the right foot.
Hi Pirata,
Thank You for your feedback, i have re-written the post and i will be putting up a new website design in the comming days, our hosting packages can be found under Cpanel Hosting (Free) then proxy or shared, and taking into consideration your feedback i have edited the forum page.

yes we offer most things free, but we do require some ads, which means althought you are getting it free, the advertising company is proving payment for the service when you users click the ads plus my personal sites are also covering the costs.

You really have nothing to loose, its free Smile if you keep backups of your site aswell, if we where to have problems you could just up and move, we are happy for you to move if you want which is one of the reasons unlike other free forum hosts we allow you to make backups in mybb, and do not disable the backup function.

James
Umm say for example I take up your free forum hosting where can I get support?

I don't want to use your host just something you should think about really..

---
Signup form:

Last name must be more than 3 characters.

^^ My last name is Ali, I mean wtf ?
-------
Signup form:
After changing my last name to Ali3333 I hit enter get error: "Internal server error"

Seriously test your site out before releasing it to the pub
Your post looks better now. I'd get a new home page template, the current one is too dark imo.
You should setup MyBB on your website, customers need a place to get support.
One more thing, you should have a terms and conditions page and explain that it's not Ad Free.
I whish you the best of luck with your website Smile
(2009-11-13, 02:21 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]Umm say for example I take up your free forum hosting where can I get support?

Last name must be more than 3 characters.

^^ My last name is Ali, I mean wtf ?

Hello, Please do not swear at us, we tested the site, it worked in our testing, the 3 character rule is how the creators wrote the frontend script, most names are most than 3 charactures, if you just add some random caracture, even a space may work, then it will work ok.

We Are setting up a public support forum very soon, and possibly live chat, at the moment if you need support you can email me, you will get my email when you order, or you can pm me here,digital point, name pros ect.

(2009-11-13, 02:29 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Your post looks better now. I'd get a new home page template, the current one is too dark imo.
You should setup MyBB on your website, customers need a place to get support.
One more thing, you should have a terms and conditions page and explain that it's not Ad Free.
I whish you the best of luck with your website Smile

Yep current home page is a bit dark, we are going to be replacing the page with a temp design in the comming days and hopeful a web designer will design us our own unique design, yes i agree customers do need a support site, which we are going to launch soon, good idea about the terms and conditions page which will be added very soon.

We need some reviews so i can give you a custom review package if you want ?
Can you provide me with an adless forum, no restrictions?
I'm sorry but I don't have time to test your packages, I have no time for extra things anymore. I have my daily life + code some paid plugins + visit some forums, including mine and I don't have time for anything else, sorry
We currently provide add powered no restricted mybb froums, for free.

i can offer you web hosting and then you can install your own forum software but the add powered no restricted pre-installed mybb forums are better, as we the bw quote is unmetered for forum hosting, so you can pritty much use what ever, however with our current free hosting packages, we offer metered bandwith.

i can setup a custom package, but for free it would have to have at least 1 small add, so we can cover our costs

In the comming days we are going to totally overhaul everything to provide an even better service.

(2009-11-13, 10:14 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide me with an adless forum, no restrictions?
Would you be able to setup the forum for me, if I choose your hosting. I have no clue.
Pages: 1 2