MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mixy Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The theme looks okay, but the text at the top looks way too large.
What text you mean the banner? I think the banner fits well does anyone else think this.....
The banner looks okay it's what's just beneath it that looks too large, the whole area where it says Register and Mixy Media again.
Oh I see it is a little big I will change that real quick. It seemed smaller on a registered account.
Also why the the light blue container under the menu bar so high? Maybe adjust the height to just height enough for the text to fit in? Because now there is just a empty space.
Mmk i will do that. In a minute or two.
New theme guys! The last one was kind of boring and not very grabbing so now there is a new theme. Made from zynge.net. Do you guys like it lets here your opinions?
I liked the old one more. Make the body background less dark maybe use lighter black and light grey. Also that blue bar all the way on top looks ugly. Rest looks fine.
You still have the option to change back to the other theme just use the quick theme changer. I will get rid of that blue.
I did not see the old theme but I like this one - very crispy and the logo works well on darker backgrounds. I have never been fond of portals, however - just too busy for my tastes.

I also should note that while I have sometimes used striped border edges like you have, for some reason, some people absolutely hate them (I don't know why.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6