MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mixy Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well I am still not sure if it was ripped (looks very likely it is). Can't get on my back on it though, not like I told him "Here is a good theme rip it."
The footer clearly states
Quote:MyBB, © 2002-2010 MyBB Group.
Designed By Zomaian, © 2009 ColourTechni inspired by Underground.
Would you look at that Smile
I know he would give credit somewhere. Now get off my back, and talk about the theme and or site suggestions.
Inspired=ripped for Zom. And it didn't say inspired before. Wink
Well its pretty basic GFX actually. Please quit flaming zom he did not rip it.
(2009-12-31, 10:09 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]The footer clearly states

When I last read this post thread the above wasn't showing at all on the footer!
OMG, Now I am regretting me putting my site on this showcase thread. It seems people go all over the forum just searching, to snag someone in wrong (We are not in the wrong) Don't comment and reply to this post because I will report it.
(2010-01-01, 07:31 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-31, 10:09 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]The footer clearly states

When I last read this post thread the above wasn't showing at all on the footer!

Correct. Some screenshots saved on a harddrive can prove that.

@windowsmediaman: is not you or your site, the problems are most likely to be with your design. And that's not your fault either...
(2010-01-02, 01:53 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Correct. Some screenshots saved on a harddrive can prove that.

Just out of curiosity, why would you have taken screenshots? o.O
Possibly because I saw this happening, and Skinbox might want to take a look at it if they decide to take any action (wich I doubt since it's a small'ish site, and the theme was done by an invisible ripper, inspired, designer to their eyes).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6