MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads in Posts (like digitalpoint)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

Is there any plugin to insert ads in posts like digitalpoint does? I`m not talking about Ads after x posts or Ads after first post... i have that plugin... i want to know how to add ads inside a thread
I might be able to cook up a plugin for this. I will see what I can do.
sounds great !
(2009-11-14, 03:17 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I might be able to cook up a plugin for this. I will see what I can do.

Im waiting for it too Smile
Ok well I couldnt make a plugin unfortunately (I thought I could Toungue)
But I could make a tutorial for it?
(2009-11-14, 12:09 PM)h4ckzor3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is there any plugin to insert ads in posts like digitalpoint does? I`m not talking about Ads after x posts or Ads after first post... i have that plugin... i want to know how to add ads inside a thread

Be aware that 'h4ckzor3' could be 'kenten' that was recently banned from here...

Previous thread for the same request: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-58671.html

We had a writen agreement with kenten for developping this plugin for him and he just ceased to respond after the plugin was done to his standards!

For this reason i decided to not make this plugin available for him on any of my sites for any price. This is most unfortunate for the others needing this plugin.

The plugin was permitting to show an advertisement with a border and background color of your choice:

1- Over the Header.
2- After the Logo.
3- In the Header.
4- Just before the Index Content.
5- In each First Post of each Thread page: At the Top of the post, after the first Paragraph or after the first Sentence.
6- Under the Footer.

I will probably release this plugin in a few months unless someone is willing to pay for its development...
Sad I really need to do this aswell. Any way to implement ads inside a post?

A tutorial or plugin would be great Smile
(2009-11-14, 06:12 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-14, 12:09 PM)h4ckzor3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Be aware that 'h4ckzor3' could be 'kenten' that was recently banned from here...

Previous thread for the same request: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-58671.html

We had a writen agreement with kenten for developping this plugin for him and he just ceased to respond after the plugin was done to his standards!

For this reason i decided to not make this plugin available for him on any of my sites for any price. This is most unfortunate for the others needing this plugin.

The plugin was permitting to show an advertisement with a border and background color of your choice:

1- Over the Header.
2- After the Logo.
3- In the Header.
4- Just before the Index Content.
5- In each First Post of each Thread page: At the Top of the post, after the first Paragraph or after the first Sentence.
6- Under the Footer.

I will probably release this plugin in a few months unless someone is willing to pay for its development...
Just forget him and don't be a douch just release it. Really no one cares if you made one but you will not share it. Why would you even post that in the first place if you will not release it?
(2009-11-14, 09:08 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-14, 06:12 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I will probably release this plugin in a few months unless someone is willing to pay for its development...
Just forget him and don't be a douch just release it. Really no one cares if you made one but you will not share it. Why would you even post that in the first place if you will not release it?

The guy was just explaining the experience he had with the OP, and as I show above, he also stated about releasing the plugin, not that it's any business of yours whether he releases it or not, that's entirely up to him, not you!!
So why would he post that then if he will or will not release it? No one cares, it will only cause more trouble with begs of please release it...
Pages: 1 2 3