MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doing Web Design for $10! - Limited Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear members,

For a limited time I am doing any web design, logo's, banners, or MyBB themes for $10 or less. You might ask why? Well I need money quickly so this is the best way Toungue. I will only except PayPal payments.

If you are interested please PM me or contact me on MSN at [email protected].

If you want to see some of my work please check out my portfolio at http://colourtechni.com.

Thanks & Cheers,
Zomaian
These are for full awesome themes? Like rounded css3 and with IE/opera compadibiliy? (i know i can't spell Toungue)
Do you have a portfolio? I am actually interested in a MyBB theme, but I would need to see somewhat of a portfolio before even thinking about purchasing from you.
(2009-11-16, 03:08 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a portfolio? I am actually interested in a MyBB theme, but I would need to see somewhat of a portfolio before even thinking about purchasing from you.

(2009-11-16, 12:52 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Dear members,

For a limited time I am doing any web design, logo's, banners, or MyBB themes for $10 or less. You might ask why? Well I need money quickly so this is the best way Toungue. I will only except PayPal payments.

If you are interested please PM me or contact me on MSN at [email protected].

If you want to see some of my work please check out my portfolio at http://colourtechni.com.

Thanks & Cheers,
Zomaian
(2009-11-16, 03:18 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]http://colourtechni.com/ Is it i think.
Correct Shy
If you are looking for quick money. You have my business. Smile

I am interested in myBB Themes, and Web Site Layouts. I have some questions:
  • Are these custom designed and coded for $10.00?
  • Can I order a good amount around ten or so?
  • Will I get full rights? So only I can use them?
  • Will I have to have a link back to your site? I hate these things?

PM ME the answers to my questions please. I have some cash awaiting. Big Grin
(2009-11-16, 11:58 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for quick money. You have my business. Smile

I'm pretty sure about every theme out there has a the authors site on the copyright, unless people just take them out because they never give credit where credit is due.
(2009-11-17, 12:03 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-16, 11:58 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for quick money. You have my business. Smile

I'm pretty sure about every theme out there has a the authors site on the copyright, unless people just take them out because they never give credit where credit is due.

That's usually when they are Themes that are free for everyone to use. When someone buys a custom Theme for their Forum. They usually get / prefer full rights and no link back. As they did pay for it for their forum.

It's all good usually as long as the forum owner doesn't claim that they made the design.
(2009-11-17, 12:10 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-17, 12:03 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]

That's usually when they are Themes that are free for everyone to use. When someone buys a custom Theme for their Forum. They usually get / prefer full rights and no link back. As they did pay for it for their forum.

It's all good usually as long as the forum owner doesn't claim that they made the design.

No, when some one buys a custom theme they also have buy the ability to remove the copyright in most companies and designers.Tell me one theme you haven't seen with copyright.
Pages: 1 2