MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suggestions on improving this header.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-11-19, 12:17 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Add a avatar of the user.
(2009-11-19, 01:21 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]AVC just please shut it will you? The logo is always once of the last things for a header to do. You first have to get the right design and layout for the header than you can worry about the logo. He is just using the MyBB logo for now as a placeholder since it's easier to work with than having a white space.

Back to Topic:

I think it looks nice so far but as Rafael suggested add a avatar of the user in the right corner.

Also for the dropdown menu I suggest you using this: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...thmenu.htm

Looks more smooth Wink

Wish you good luck!

Both great ideas. Thanks for the suggestions Smile
Yeah, well keep in mind in the future not to put a header up and ask for suggestions with a MyBB logo in it, because you waste the members time here since they mentioned the other day ago that a new header is being designed for this very forum along with the new design !!

Wake up guys !! Angry
Dude are you mental? He is just working on the layout not the design -_-.

Also no one here claims that I or someone else creating a design for this forum. Just because I created a skin called MybB Pro that doesn't mean I design for MyBB or have anything closely related to MyBB Team or anything like that.

Christ does it look like I got a freaking badge or colored username?
Then in the future don't confuse the members when doing something custom by slapping the MyBB logo in it if it is not going to be used in the final design, we all assume what you are posting is for a MyBB forum !!!
To make this clear:

He is just using the logo as a placeholder, he can also just use a black image as placeholder but why should he even bother replacing it if there is already a MyBB logo to can serve as a placeholder?
So you don't confuse people out here, that's why man !!

How many times do you want me to tell you the same thing ?
AVC, GTFO of this thread. If you dont have any suggestions for the way Im making this header look, go away. I dont give a frick about the damn logo. If I release it people can replace the logo with they want. Why waste time making a logo if someone is going to replace it anyways? The logo is there so I know what it will look like if someone has a logo. If I take the logo out, it could get totally fricked up when someone puts a logo in it, so I need to know what will happen if the put a logo in.
If you can simple just use 1 braincell than you can figure out that the logo is being used for a placeholder and that this is not the final design. He is just doing the layout not the design.

lay⋅out
  /ˈleɪˌaʊt/ [ley-out]
–noun
1. an arrangement or plan
(2009-11-19, 03:18 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]AVC, GTFO of this thread. If you dont have any suggestions for the way Im making this header look, go away. I dont give a frick about the damn logo. If I release it people can replace the logo with they want. Why waste time making a logo if someone is going to replace it anyways? The logo is there so I know what it will look like if someone has a logo. If I take the logo out, it could get totally fricked up when someone puts a logo in it, so I need to know what will happen if the put a logo in.

I'm not coming back, you wasted my time with the way you posted this thread and the title too.

"Suggestions on improving this header"

What header ? The one on this forum or ..........????
(2009-11-19, 03:22 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]~snip

"Suggestions on improving this header"

What header ? The one on this forum or ..........????

GFYS. I am out, sorry I just can't deal with this guy, hes just mentally damaging me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4