MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post 2 Host Forum For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-11-18, 11:07 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]I think your asking way to much for what it is accutly worth.

I hate sales trashers. Either you make an offer or move on. This wasn't an appraisal thread and he didn't ask your opinion.

Goodluck to seller as I think your price is reasonable. Don't listen to low ballers that think $50 is a lot of money.

I am considering making an offer btw so please don't sell without at least telling me a high bid and giving everyone an opportunity to bid.
(2009-11-19, 12:34 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-18, 11:07 PM)alex clone Wrote: [ -> ]I think your asking way to much for what it is accutly worth.

I hate sales trashers. Either you make an offer or move on. This wasn't an appraisal thread and he didn't ask your opinion.

Goodluck to seller as I think your price is reasonable. Don't listen to low ballers that think $50 is a lot of money.

I am considering making an offer btw so please don't sell without at least telling me a high bid and giving everyone an opportunity to bid.

Alrighty Smile

Thanks guys Smile
I will give you $40 - $60. But i only want the domain so you need to send me some prof that it gets hits.
@yhelp

Why don't you just refer to Alexa.com his/her site might be indexed.
(2009-11-26, 06:07 AM)yhelp Wrote: [ -> ]I will give you $40 - $60. But i only want the domain so you need to send me some prof that it gets hits.

The only stats i can give you us from alexa - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/host4post.com

My host that i am on now, are not very good.... and they say Awstats takes up to many server resources, so they have disabled.

Sorry Sad.

I have PM Labrocca and have asked for their offer, and then i will get back to you.
The site has a lot of potential but it's even complete. You could make a lot more money if you finished the site. Wink
Alexa is not update info... You need to give me info from your cPanel hit counter. So that's info from Analog/Awstats/Webalizer

On what alaxa says i would not even give you the top price for it as the domain has only been up and ruing for 5 - 7 mouths.

And if your host has turned them off i am not 100% of any paid host doing that i don't even think they can be turned off.
(2009-11-26, 08:29 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]The site has a lot of potential but it's even complete. You could make a lot more money if you finished the site. Wink

You don't think it's totally finished?? It mostly is.

(2009-11-27, 12:15 AM)yhelp Wrote: [ -> ]Alexa is not update info... You need to give me info from your cPanel hit counter. So that's info from Analog/Awstats/Webalizer

On what alaxa says i would not even give you the top price for it as the domain has only been up and ruing for 5 - 7 mouths.

And if your host has turned them off i am not 100% of any paid host doing that i don't even think they can be turned off.

I might move it to my new host and see how the stats go.

Also, it's a reseller deal i got ages ago, so yeah.... and yes you can disbale various add ons.

Anyway.

I'll post more soon, please still make offers.
ITS ENDING SOON!!!! At the moment i have had no offers, i will extend if need be!
(2009-11-27, 06:02 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-26, 08:29 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]The site has a lot of potential but it's even complete. You could make a lot more money if you finished the site. Wink

You don't think it's totally finished?? It mostly is.

http://host4post.com/hosting/order/ hasn't even been touched. You're using the default theme with the default logo, how can you consider this "mostly finished"?

I noticed you made an announcement about the selling of your host, very unprofessional and will cause you to lose a lot of potential and current clients.

You've also killed a lot of your search engine based traffic since the top returns for "host4post.com" are showing it being for sale which most people won't consider joining a site with no stability. I hate to point these things out but I think it's only fair for the potential buyers to know.
Pages: 1 2 3