MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post 2 Host Forum For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks for that. The order software (the hosting tool) has been causing me many issues, so that is why.

Also, please post if your interested, not critising me.
I put my offer is $40 - $60.

Did you miss it?

I don't mind you posting your selling it as i would be killing of the site and moving them to our own site any way. If you still want to sell it buy the end of the week then let me know.
(2009-12-01, 02:22 AM)yhelp Wrote: [ -> ]I put my offer is $40 - $60.

Did you miss it?

I don't mind you posting your selling it as i would be killing of the site and moving them to our own site any way. If you still want to sell it buy the end of the week then let me know.

What is your exact offer?? I am still waiting for Labrocca for their offer.
Just take the highest number Toungue (that's what I would do Big Grin).
Alright, so $60 it is Smile
I am happy to give you $60 for it. But it will not be until Monday as i am not back in the UK until then.

If you want to sell it i will do $30 and then another $30 to you when my domain register says the transfer is ok.

If you email me your payment info and i will reply with my domain register tag on Monday to transfer it.
(2009-12-02, 12:42 PM)yhelp Wrote: [ -> ]I am happy to give you $60 for it. But it will not be until Monday as i am not back in the UK until then.

If you want to sell it i will do $30 and then another $30 to you when my domain register says the transfer is ok.

If you email me your payment info and i will reply with my domain register tag on Monday to transfer it.

Alright. Sold. I'll send the Info now.
I have not yet received payment, and it's almost been a week.....

I have sent a PM....
Yes sorry about that just had a few family problems. I will have a look at the PM now and get on to it. Sorry about the wait.
No longer for sale - the website is now back up and alive!

www.host4post.com Smile

Please close this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3