MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a new theme without template edits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Labrocca's recent thread about his new purple theme got me thinking about themes that are purely CSS modifications and don't touch the templates. Are there many out there? Does anybody else besides Labrocca make them? I'm in the process of building a new site and am interested in exploring the route of theming the site with only CSS changes.

Now I suck as CSS so I'm looking for either a designer who can create a nice simple theme while only touching the CSS style sheets or somebody who can point me towards some currently available themes that don't have template edits. Smile
I could probably help. What kind of color scheme are you wanting?
I believe of this theme is pure CSS but im not sure: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/aardvark

Here is the URL by quacktacular http://quacktacular.net/downloads/mybb-themes/
I'm thinking something light like Silver/Grey with some reds.
CAwesome has this theme. It could easily be modified to fit your needs.
pm'd you (joshee's pointed out a nice one, you probably won't need anyone to do it for you).
I did see that theme earlier but the site says it best: A dull, brushed-aluminum theme. I wanted to find something similar but with a little color to it. Wink
Ah okay. I will go ahead and work on something, if you didnt already get someone.
Well I don't have the funds to pay for a design right now, I'm pretty much in the idea stage because I'm not even sure what I want. I don't even have a logo designed for the site so I don't know if I should get the site done first then get the logo to match or vise-versa.
(2009-11-24, 07:16 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have the funds to pay for a design right now, I'm pretty much in the idea stage because I'm not even sure what I want. I don't even have a logo designed for the site so I don't know if I should get the site done first then get the logo to match or vise-versa.

It would be wise to do this. You may get an idea for a logo based on the design, though.
Pages: 1 2 3