MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling consoleworld.net (maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
This is not a definitive decision but I'd like to know how much you think it's worth and how much you'd pay for it.

Domain: http://consoleworld.net

A BIN would probably be $500
But the starting BID would be about $80

I get about 10,000 unique visitors per month. (on the forums, the home page has been started just 2 weeks ago, so it hasn't as many visitors as the forums, it has 1594 unique visitors only (since 2 weeks ago))
I've invested a lot of time and work into it.

The price doesn't include subdomains (except forums.consoleworld.net).

Included with the domain:
  • Home page
    • Theme
    • Database
    • Files
  • Forums
    • Plugins (except one from MyBB Central: Google Analytics)
    • Database (without private messages)
    • Theme
    • Files

Conditions: (If the website is sold for over $200, the following conditions do not apply)
  • The "Free Domains" footer image must stay there until January 24th.

Before giving the database backups to the new owner, I'll remove the ads (except the footer one, depending on the price the domain has been sold) myself.

I'll help the buyer through the transfer process.

So, how much would you pay for it?

By the way, it's registered on Pipe DNS (from Just Host) and it expires on 11th Nov '10
I don't got any money but just because you wanted to know how much people would pay for it I am placing an imaginary bid of $150 dollars on it.

In my opinion it's more than $500 I think if you try really hard you could sell it for $1000 on Digital Point.
Wow, great looking MyBB skin !!

Who designed that one ?

I think you should be able to get 500 bucks out of it easy, if you can't get that don't sell the site.
(2009-11-26, 10:34 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great looking MyBB skin !!

Who designed that one ?

I think you should be able to get 500 bucks out of it easy, if you can't get that don't sell the site.
Agreed (for once) as I said before I think you can ask more for it.
You have a lot of great things going for you. I think start an auction on Digitalpoint to see how much money you can get. I think you might be able to exceed $500.
Based on post count, members, visits, etc. $500 is not unlikely to expect imo.
Flippa might also be a good site to sell.
I'll give you $1 for it?
(2009-11-26, 11:41 PM)i88power88 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give you $1 for it?

Was that a joke? If so you need to work on your humor Wink
It wasn't a joke, it was a useless post, if you ask me.
Pages: 1 2