MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
No problem if you have further issues you can create a thread in the support forum on dynaxel.com
its really good color combination but i think black color matching best with red color.here log out button left side on the top its really good idea.i think anyone like this theme.thank you

I am having an issue trying to change the default post font size. Can someone tell me how to do this? I have followed all post_content changes manually and it still won't change.

Thanks.

PS: Great theme!
Modify the postbit template and remove the class="smalltext" where it is parenting the text of the post.
Hello BOSS Can we add a Column in right side to show latest thread and other option in this theme? If so then how to do that easily?

Please help me, i have download and successfully installed it on my site just want to set a column in right side and i'm done.

Please tell me is there any way that i can add column in right side?

Thank you
I used this theme a few months back, It had bugs within the images file.
which I then attempted to repair and create new buttons, icons and images for parts of the theme.

It's a great theme,
Just needs to be fixed.
This skin has issues related to polls. Needs to be fixed, this is not compatible with most recent version of mybb.
iLike
hrm spam postbit icon is missing for this theme. otherwise its a great theme.
Dark colors is not my favs but I like it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11