MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX/RSS News Ticker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
there is some problems: its a bit slow to start.
and some times it goes mad and starts to open new windows.
it stat to open new browser windows
site.com/bridge.php?id=rssfeed&cachetime=1500&bustcache=1259687249438
It works with normal feeds, I'm not sure what that link is?
hi Aaron i tread but it just show a banner with out any link ?!!
getting this error:

Latest Threads: Error fetching remote RSS feed!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lastRSS in /home/.mima/pazrt/pazrt.com/forum/lastRSS.php on line 39
(2009-12-01, 08:13 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]getting this error:

Latest Threads: Error fetching remote RSS feed!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lastRSS in /home/.mima/pazrt/pazrt.com/forum/lastRSS.php on line 39

anything???
Where did you put lastRSS.php?
(2009-12-04, 07:00 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you put lastRSS.php?

in the root of the forums.
Keep it up, I love your work so far, im using this mod and your theme for my site http://gfx-geeks.info/ Your theme is the best, and I love this plugin..
wish I could use this on my theme, but aaron drifts off then comes back. =(
BUG REPORT FOR YOUR MOD.

After putting it on my site, and installing it, when I go to whos online it say "unknown location", at first i thought it was just a problem with my forum/host. But later my friend (skyance) saw the mod on my site and liked it...so he wanted it on hist site..so i gave him the link to the mod..and he installed it. So like today morning I when I went to his site, There were like 5 guests on his site, so i just clicked on who's online..so when I did I saw it said "unknown location" for all the guests..and members that were on... so I removed ur mod from my forum guessing it was your mod that was causing the problem, so when i did the problem was fixed..and i told skyance to remove all the files of the mod, and his problem was fixed. So yea you have a major bug problem on your mod. So you can test this out to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5