MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX/RSS News Ticker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks Terrorz hopefully this is fixed...
Nice plugin! but do not have a version in Spanish
only change months (Jan, March, Dec) and accents
because when it comes out error
Ñ> ±
á> Ã

You can fix this?
Works perfect- thanks!
Hello, I've installed this and it seems to work, however the ticker won't initialize in IE8. The error is this:

Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0;
Line: 112
Char: 50
Code: 0
URI: /jscripts/rssticker.js
(2009-11-30, 06:54 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice Smile

But I can't see this in your html source code (on demo page):

Quote:/***********************************************
* Advanced RSS Ticker (Ajax invocation)- © Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* This notice MUST stay intact for legal use
* Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for this script and 100s more
***********************************************/

(2009-11-30, 07:34 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh!, Forgot about that! will add it in.

Still can't find the lines in your plugin... So it's not legal to use this plugin.
Cool plugin..

but if you can make RSS ticker like Eurosport
it will be cool

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/
Latest Threads: Error fetching remote RSS feed!
# Sorry, no items found in the RSS file :-(

need help
is the "unknown location" bug still there?
compatible with 1.6?

Huh
(2010-01-02, 05:42 PM)Silver~ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin! but do not have a version in Spanish
only change months (Jan, March, Dec) and accents
because when it comes out error
Ñ> ±
á> Ã

You can fix this?

I had the same problem, but later I figured it was the source, not the plugin, I´m using feeds in spanish from Yahoo and all comes perfect...tildes, eñes, etc...

As for the months, I changed the date format into m-d-Y leaving the rest as it is (showing as an example 01-28-2011 11:04:00 AM) located in the bridge file. It helped me.

@[Mugen], works in 1.6. At file plugins>rssajaxticker. Change compatibility from 14* into 16*.

Also, took a look at my who´s online page and i haven´t seen any "Unknown Location" listed so far.

@[Aaron], U just saved me time and work publishing "the news" in my colored news bar, by hand. I have no idea why i haven´t discovered this plugin earlier. Thank U very much for the work and for sharing this with us.

Also, I just hope U don´t mind I moved from header to index (templates) the {$ajaxticker}. Just to see it at my index.

Sorry for the bump, but was worthy. Smile

This does not seem to work with internet explorer and also external rss feeds don not seem to work for me running on 1.6.1 Is there a way of getting this mod fixed?
It works here with IE8, Firefox and Chrome.

[attachment=21732]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5