MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh my god Google...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I thought you mean your god was Google Toungue

But wow, those things are amazing :O Now I really want an android phone xD I guess the next thing is searching the future in google lol
(2009-12-08, 03:32 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you mean your god was Google Toungue

But wow, those things are amazing :O Now I really want an android phone xD I guess the next thing is searching the future in google lol

This is the present. Not the future. I am afraid about the wondering thing about the future.
I meant, that after that, you'll be able to search things that haven't happend yet in google Toungue
(2009-12-08, 03:37 AM)jeryruse Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mark.

That is really amazing video. I think google is invented most of the products which have latest technologies.
I am waiting for this product. do you know the release date?

As i said, suspected spambot, it is the present. Meaning it is alive right now.
The photo recognition is nice. The search is no biggie imho. I don't need "live" results.

I very much like my Android G1 phone.
(2009-12-08, 03:54 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]The photo recognition is nice. The search is no biggie imho. I don't need "live" results.

I just find it weird that google will be stalking my twitter (even more now Toungue)
That real time search is pretty cool though!
I would get an android just so I could get that search thing Toungue
(2009-12-08, 03:55 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-08, 03:54 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]The photo recognition is nice. The search is no biggie imho. I don't need "live" results.

I just find it weird that google will be stalking my twitter (even more now Toungue)

Protect your tweets if you don't want them perving on you Wink
On my Android I can search with voice. I think that's cooler. It's pretty accurate too. The Android OS has lots of goodies and it continues to be updated and impress me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4