MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Pok�mon Quest Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I take it from your silence that you either don't know how to create a theme but would like to, or just don't seem interested, or you don't know where to start. May I offer a suggestion? Try making a high-tech Pokemon theme!

But if you're working on one, let me know!
sheise dude, u make it sound like its a privilage to make you a theme for your no offence rubbish site. Also i dont think you get many serious people making themes for pokemon sites. Dude we all know how to make themes but youve come on here sounding like its for our benefit to waste our time making you a theme. I didnt even see a please in there.
How about politely request it nicely and you may get a few responses. And then you have the nerve to come back on here and insult our inteligence by saying loads of rubbish about all of us wanting to or even not being able to. If your so desperate for a theme how about you go learn how to make a theme for yourself.

"do what you think is good" ooh lucky us
I'm sorry I even bothered asking... I don't mean to imply a word about anyone here! Sad

I should have known, and should have said please! Okay, I'm sorry. It's just something that if you'd like to do, please do! I just had this idea when I was told that a new theme could make the site better! Anything Pokemon themed would work. Preferably high-tech. But I'm not picky at all. Now I feel discouraged... Sad

I'm only human like everyone else, so I make my mistakes. And I think I corrected them. The site is only beginning, so it takes time. Wink

Okay, corrected:
I think a new theme for the site would make the site better and interesting and encourage people to join. Please do it if you'd like the site to grow! You can even make a new, improved logo, if you'd like.

I hope I solved the problems! Big Grin
my suggestion to you is to use images from the TV series in your main logo.
Quest isn't a remake of the anime, (in fact, it's totally unrelated in terms of continuity) just another take of the same games.

But they WILL do just fine. They're both Pokemon! For the main logo, there'd only need to be created the "Quest" logo. I'll see if I can make it myself.
$20 and i will do u one e-mail me [email protected] if u want to pay (payments by pay-pal)
Take no notice of eamondo, I will try and make a theme for you Smile

You should never do a deal with eamondo, there is always somone willing to help. Wink

What type do you want, like a red pokaball for new posts and a black and white 1 for no new posts or what?
squirrel Wrote:Take no notice of eamondo, I will try and make a theme for you Smile

You should never do a deal with eamondo, there is always somone willing to help. Wink

What type do you want, like a red pokaball for new posts and a black and white 1 for no new posts or what?

That would work great! Thank you!
Ok, i whipped together a quick theme and just put it on a paint program for you. Tell me if i should add anything, and then i will post the folder for you to upload. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3