MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Pok�mon Quest Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok CDryan. Here is the screenshot, tell me if anything needs changing. Wink

[attachment=2118]
Great job! You have done well. This is much better than the dull blue default theme. Wink Thank you. You can post it on my site as an attachment in the "Artwork" forum.
umm i've done it on the paint right?

umm i'd recommend clearing the background of the pokemon balls

regards
Yes, i was trying to do that, although i was using macromedia fireworks, i am trying to make the background invisable.

Thanks.
CDryan? You have closed the thread on the 'Artwork' thread so i am unable to post the attachment.
Oh, sorry! I did that to insure no one would spam it up. It's open now. I guess I should have said that it could be in a new thread...
Wait, cant i just post it on these forums? I mean i will have to make a new acount on your forum that i will never use (no offence).

Thanks.
Go ahead. Do it here.
Ok, i hope you find this satisfacory. I have only included the images such as on.gif, off and offlock + thread bg and tcat_bg. All the others remain untouched in your directory so all you have to do is upload them images to replace the existing ones. Wink

[attachment=2138]
I can see a difference now! Thanks for your help!
Pages: 1 2 3