MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: QUICKVOTE IRAN MUSTN'T BANNED!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please everybody get vote "NO" to here vote from cnn
iran must go to soccer's 2006 World Cup and it has no connection the nuclear activities

FIRST GO HERE PLEASE http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...n.nuclear/

and press "NO" [Image: 0361fcac12.gif]

YOHOOU! [Image: download.php?id=61]

I've cleaned up this thread. If you cant post a mature response do not post at all.

He just wants to see his team in the world cup. Same as you would want to see yours.

I voted no by the way Smile
May want wor k on you word in sig b/e it makes no sene at all... other then vote NO.
Thanks Ali and Darren for votting
also ali for new threading.
We hate this approach of goverments that think they can abuse resources of others and limite them by political (or even military) pressures.
best regards.
imei
i dont think they should get banned just because the americans and the british has alot of suspicion about their nuclear issues. nuclear stuff and soccer are totally different subjects.

i voted NO!
Yes. we are agree with you too. but you see that "cnn" a big news network make this section to vote a amazing votting.
what does is mean? they think different with us.
thanks about votting
imei
Definitely not. And that's what I voted Smile
imei Wrote:Yes. we are agree with you too. but you see that "cnn" a big news network make this section to vote a amazing votting.
thanks about votting
imei
not sure mate. im dont even know what cnn is till you told me. i dont know why they put it up. maybe to see what the public internet users think of the situation.
bnza8 Wrote:
imei Wrote:Yes. we are agree with you too. but you see that "cnn" a big news network make this section to vote a amazing votting.
thanks about votting
imei
not sure mate. im dont even know what cnn is till you told me. i dont know why they put it up. maybe to see what the public internet users think of the situation.
are you,(image) as a big news network manager, agree with making a pool about a silly question in your web? ofcourse not. you are agree with pools idea so make it to know about others' idea.
its,unfortunately,politice {read it unpolitic!!!) of big goverments.
imei Wrote:
bnza8 Wrote:
thanks about votting
imei
are you,(image) as a big news network manager, agree with making a pool about a silly question in your web? ofcourse not. you are agree with pools idea so make it to know about others' idea.
its,unfortunately,politice {read it unpolitic!!!) of big goverments.
[Image: 92.gif]
Pages: 1 2