MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Under Construcion] Professional Clean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-12-25, 02:49 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='KuJoe' pid='443234' dateline='1261707496']
Everybody in the thread is focusing on an extremely minor aspect of the theme. I understand that constructive criticism is very helpful but having 10 posts about the header image is not constructive at all. Again, any real site owner would not use the header image that came with a theme, thus considering the header image to be an integral part of the theme is pointless.

Totally, %100, agreed. When you first look at that header screenie you see a fugly looking logo which draws my attention away from the nicely coded navbar...
As long as we all learned a lesson from all of this. Smile
(2009-12-25, 01:39 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-25, 12:48 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]For all of you complaining about the header image, who cares? If you actually use the default header from themes then you have less talent and creativity than the person using paint!

zDawg is showing you the theme, not the header. Look past the part of the theme you shouldn't be using anyways before you judge it.

With that being said I like the vBulletin style header but the nav bar is to big (height) IMO.

Some people would like to use the PSD(or gimp files that are equal to a PSD) for the logo if it looks nice. One bad thing or detail can make the whole picture just look crappy. Though, it doesn't take away the fact is not close to clean or professional. By the way, last time I checked the header is part of a theme, therefore if he is showing the theme, he is also showing the header. Shy

Offtopic: Gimp can use psds aswell so its flle(xcf) is of no use lol.
Thanks Joe!
You never let me down Wink
Pages: 1 2 3