MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $24.99 Per Year Unmetered Cpanel Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello All
I have Decided to give the best christmas deal around, all hosting plans come with instant setup. As soon as you pay you account will be setup in less than 2 minutes, We Offer 99% Uptime. We are NOT another fly by night host, i have been involved in Proxy Websites since 2007, and forums since 2006.

This server comes with Ioncubeloader, Zend Optimizer, Curl and GD. we can install any custom application that need to be installed. This plan also comes with free email support and support tickets.

THESE PLANS ARE FOR SALE FOR ONE MONTH ONLY, THESE PLANS ARE GOING OFF THE MARKET AS OF 1ST JANUARY 2010, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR PRICE, YOU ARE LOCKED IN AT THE SAME PRICE UNTIL 1ST JANUARY 2011 AS YOU HAVE PRE-PAID.

The One OFF $24 A Year PLAN:
-Space: 1000MB
-Bandwidth:Unmetered
-Addon Domains: 10
-FTP Accounts: 10
-Mysql Accounts: 10
Only $24.99 Year

ORDER NOW

VERY LIMITED QUANTITY

Thanks
James Smith
Where's your TOS/Privacy Policy/SLA?
No kidding, site looks unprofessional...I wouldn't Buy :/
Hello Zash,
Our Tos can be found at http://www.freehostingland.com/tos.html and is virtually the same as yours except we allow proxy sites while you do not.

Our Privacy Policy is very simple, we will never share any clients details, personal communications, all clients details/communications are only seen by our staff members, no external organisation, unless you give your express premission, e.g for the purpose of a testimonial.

Our up time Guarantee is 99%.
------------------------------------------------
Lyndon, you will be missing out, althought our current web design is not brilliant, our current customers are extemely satisfied, we are re-designing the website, and we like to hear feedback, as it helps us improve.

Here is what one of clients said about our company, i have yet to publish it on the testimonials page but i do have premission to post it.
"You really are a very good hosting company Smile And you work very fast."

Lyndon as a respected member, i will give you a 1 month $2 trial, and then you can write your own review.. i can guarantee you will not be dispointed.

(2009-12-18, 03:11 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Where's your TOS/Privacy Policy/SLA?
So you just copied and pasted Zash's ToS. Nice.

You might want to read this again:
Copyright © 2009 MyBBWebHost, all rights reserved.
(2009-12-19, 12:08 PM)duyen Wrote: [ -> ]So you just copied and pasted Zash's ToS. Nice.

You might want to read this again:
Copyright © 2009 MyBBWebHost, all rights reserved.
Correct. James, I suggest you write your own TOS.
My suggestions:

1) Get a real Terms of Service, the one you stole includes absolutely no information and does not protect you at all.
2) Upgrade to Apache 2.2.
3) Disable Frontpage support, it's no longer supported by Microsoft so you're leaving your server open to future exploits that will go unpatched.
4) Fix your site, Error 500s are not pretty.
5) Invest in a professional design and logo.
6) Integrate WHMCS into your site (very simple to do if you know CSS).
7) Remove the empty Products/Services groups.
8) Add some content to your site and try to make it look like you're not an anonymous, fly-by-night scammer.
9)Stop stealing and taking credit for other people's work! You chose to use a free template from www.solucija.com which requires that you leave the copyright intact and link in the footer but you remove them both and add your own "Designed by" mark.

Quote:<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="author" content="Luka Cvrk (www.solucija.com)" />
<meta name="description" content="My Site" />
<meta name="keywords" content="key, words" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" media="screen" />
<title>Free Hosting Land</title>
</head>

Link to the free template that you violated the licensing for.

I was going to commend you for your tact in your last responses James, but you are nothing but a deceitful thief. Operating your "company" in it's current state is both illegal, unethical, and I recommend nobody consider spending a dime on this operation as you may be parting with money you will never see nor get anything in return for. Even if the hosting is good, with the current way it's being operated it's destined for both failure and lawsuits.
KuJoe,
Thank you for your comments,

1) Agreed, i have 100% re-written the tos, i put that tos up temporatily and yes zash did own the rights to it, i have never claimed rights, admittedly i probably should have put "Copyright © 2009 Zash, all rights reserved." so sorry Zash for not giving you due credit, but i have re-written it.

2) Agreed, i will upgrade Apache, i have cheacked and there is not any major public exploits for the version we are currently using.

3) Some people still use FrontPage, and althought i agree to a point, there is not any major public exploits, if one appears we will oviously disable front page.
4) i have cheacked a few times, please point me to any 500 Errors, i am cheacking error logs now.
5) Agreed,similar to number 9, See Number 9, will be done one our proffessional template/integration is finished.
7) Agreed and have hidden the groups as with the products currently in them.
8) We are not a fly-by-night scam, we are a genuine host, fly by night scams typically use a reseller account and typically do not purchase licences, and typically charge $1/$2 a year, we do not do this. the $24.99 a year is a chrismas special so we can hopefully fill this server so we can buy more servers Smile
9) This is a bit of a mix up and is only my fault up until the point i did not propperly cheack the owner of the template, i did not take credit, i got the template from winstart where from link http://winstart.com/template/Free-Templa...sting.html at this link cheack the preview, or download it it says "Designed by Web dizajn - WinStart" so i was purley crediting who the template i downloaded was crediting, i have eddited the footer and credited Luka Cvrk (www.solucija.com) as it would appear winstart stole Luka Cvrk (www.solucija.com) template and put it out as there own, which again althought not being my fault, i should have probably done more research, rather than just use that template, it is only a temporary template as i am going to change to a more proffesional looking template when i integreate it with whmcs. I am not a theif, hence i purchased cpanel, whm, whmcs ect, please do go to whmcs online verification tool and it will confirm we have a licence.

Althought your feedback is mostly negative i agree, you have mostly valid points and i do appreaciate your feedback, i do not agree about you "deceitful thief" comment, as it really is not my fault about number 9, yes i have made mistakes, but all new hosts make mistakes, i bet you made mistake when you just started your hosting operation.

"Even if the hosting is good", i can guarantee our hosting is good, here is some feedback from a current client
"You really are a very good hosting company And you work very fast."

KuJoe again you are a respected member who has provided very useful feedback and food for thought, again i would be happy to give you a free trial of any paid package of your choice so you can provide further feedback as you have already done.. i can guarantee you will not be dispointed.
Since when was KuJoe a respected member? Toungue

Also the ToS is still at least 50% copied material.
*cough* overselling!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5