MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Fun, Unique Cash Contest Unlike Any Other Ever Seen Before.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Important Note: Long posts tend to scare some people away, this will leave more money for those who actually take a couple of minutes to explore something new and exciting.

#
This is a "A Fun, Unique Cash Contest Unlike Any Other Ever Seen Before." Cool Big Grin Rolleyes Toungue

Here is what you do not know at the very start:
  • The cash prize amounts.
  • How to win.
  • Exactly how soon "the real fun" gets started.
  • The primary object(s) or purpose(s) of this fun contest.
  • Whether your odds of winning are based on luck, skill, or both.
  • Why I've been here almost three years and not tried to promote a single forum.
  • How much of your precious time might be needed to increase your chance(s) of winning larger prizes.
As you can see, at the very start you are not provided with much info.
Uh... sounds a bit shady to me. Dodgy

##
Wait, please don't give up yet. Wink

Here is what you do get to know at the very start:
  • Almost Anything Is Possible.
  • Everyone who replies to this post **before** I post in this thread again is an "early adapter." (EA)
  • This (the one statement above) also means I (temporarily) will not be able to answer your questions, enjoy participating, or "defend myself" if someone decides to call me crazy. Toungue
  • Don't worry, "a little bit crazy" can be fun.
  • Fun can make life more interesting.
  • EA's get a much higher chance of winning prizes in the first few rounds.
  • People who join later can eventually "catch up", however the earliest entries (EA's) will enjoy several on-going benefits.
  • If / when things go well, we can discover that "almost anything *really* is possible."
  • Human history is full of small groups of people who achieved a large impact in countless ways.
  • Since "almost anything is possible", there is a real chance we can toss around ideas about honest & fun ways to make, and share, a truly large (almost crazy) amount of residual income.
    (((Please, remember, money is certainly not the only truly important thing in life)))
  • If the Fun, Unique Cash Contest participants vote to approve the next idea, then...
  • If you choose to "make it so": One of our specific written goals could be to help make MyBB the undisputed #1 Open-source forum software within 3 to 8 years. Lightbulb
  • Is anyone having fun, yet?

###
BY THE WAY: I reserve the right to go back to being "my normal self" (here at this forum), while personally ignoring this thread, and giving early adapters time to sign up.

####
How do you enter & become an "early adapter", with greater chances to win the first few rounds?

Simple Easy Ways To Enter:

If you joined this MyBB forum in Nov or Dec of this year:
a) New people should be treated fairly
b) Spammers and / or bogus duplicate accounts are not welcome in the Fun, Unique Cash Contest

Newbies: Please, reply to this thread, with any type of response, but (for now) do not PM me with your preferred username and temporary password.

c) The community can help decide how to be fair to new people, without inviting spammers and / or duplicate (Black-hat) accounts.

Anyone else:
1) Please, reply to this thread, with any type of response, and*** send a PM to me with your preferred username and temporary password.
2) Optional Bonus Points:

***Please, see below for optional bonus points and / or a semi-private way to enter.

Do you enjoy paying attention to details? Can you see there is a dot missing 7 (or 8) spots above? Are you able to tell when details are truly important?*
*This is not an example of a truly important detail.
Rolleyes
< # EZ WAY #>
Here is the really easy (and / or semi-private) way to get started:
>>> Please, reply to this thread, with any type of response, or send a PM to me with your preferred username and temporary password.
</ # EZ WAY #>

####

Optional Bonus Points:
a) Some people might be shy about "joining Seekers' crazy thing" and posting in this thread.
b) Others simply might be busy, lazy, or too independent to follow my step-by-step guidelines. Toungue
c) The reason for the initial Optional Bonus Points is to reward accuracy, effort, and attention to details.

1) First, reply to this thread with any type of "moderate to decent quality" statement of interest, question, imaginative effort, or an (attempted) answer to another members question etc*.
* Short (almost effortless) replies are OK; Just ask yourself if my level of effort deserves some kind of interesting response on your part.
2) PM me your preferred username and temporary password, after reading the rest of this post.
3) If you are an "established" member of:
gaiaonline (creative writers, fantasy, etc)
Facebook
Sitepoint (professional programmers and those looking to learn)
Second Life
Namepros (domainers and more)
Warrior Forum (plus, please, clearly indicate if you are a premium member of "The War Room")
DigitalPoint
Stumble Upon
YouTube
Squidoo
or
Linked In
and
You are *not* a foolish spammer, who doesn't bother to contribute decent content, then, you can earn significant bonus points by listing each site you are an "established" member of (in your PM or this thread, whichever you prefer)
4) Please, include a link (in your PM) to your exact post URL (in this thread), so it is easier for me to verify your "Optional Bonus Points."
5) Everyone: Please, don't worry too much if you do not belong to the other sites; there will be many ways to win money during this "Fun, Unique Cash Contest Unlike Any Other Ever Seen Before."
Thank you, and Angel Happy Holidays Heart to everyone.
What the hell is this?
Ya, I don't understand what you actually do Toungue.
Me neither, but EarlyAdapter sounds cool lol.
no idea wtf u r doing
what's this??
Too long, did not read.
hmm I read like until the second block, but I realized I didn't get anything of whatever you want to do lol

EDIT: I'm guessing this like to gather people to start a new forum, right? (well, that was a bit obvious... hmm not really xD).
I think this guy has ADHD.
He/she certainly is "a little bit crazy"
Pages: 1 2