MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don´t works Warning System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HI, I have been upgraded my forum 1.2.14 to 1.4.1, and works fine.. but the Warning System don't works Confused

In the profile of the users don't shows the option for warning user, and when I try to use the link forum/warnings.php?action=warn&uid=(xxxx)
shws this message:

Quote:You cannot use the warning system as it has been disabled by the board administrator.

And when I try put warnings in the AdminCP also ahows an error like this:

[Image: 86149453.th.png]

How I can activate this function?

----------------------------------

The other question is.. how I make for in the Profile (postbit_author_user) this shows the Display User Group and this also shows in the usercp instead the Primary User Group?

-----------------------------------

Thanks Wink
By 1.4.1 I hope you mean 1.4.10...

Go to ACP > Configuration > Warning System Settings > make sure everything here is setup correctly and then save.

If it's not showing in profiles it sounds like your templates aren't default, you need to make sure all templates are default.

Do you mean show the name of the group or format their name with that group?? It will already format it with their display group.
yes, 1.4.10 Big Grin

mmm, in ACP > Configuration > Warning System Setting I can't change add "New Warning Type", shows this error:
[Image: 86149453.th.png]
only I can add "New Warning Level".

with or wihthout the default template this don't shows, and this is in the template, I dont known why don't works..

this is the postbit_author_user template:
Quote:{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}<br />
{$post['replink']}{$post['warninglevel']}

and this shows in posts:
[Image: dfhdfhfh.png]

----------------------------

and also in the postbit_author_user, why I have to insert for this shows the display user group?
Check in your datebase, see if you have the warning php in there. You should but my guess is something is conflicting or something didn't upload correctly.

You should have warnings.php's in

main datebase,

Name: warnings.php

admin/modules/configs/warning.php
admin/modules/tools/warninglog.php

inc/functions_warnings.php

then you got your warning language.. Dosen't do much but makes the wording of the warning system.

inc/languages/english/warnings_lang.php

inc/languages/english/admin/tools_warninglog_lang.php
inc/languages/english/admin/config_warning_lang.php

That should be it, if you have those, Id maybe try REUPLOADING YOUR FILES..
If you had these files missing you'd be getting PHP errors.

What 'warning php' is there in the database?? Undecided There's some tables for warnings but again, if they were missing, you'd be getting errors.

And don't reinstall the database as you'll lose your data. The first thing to do would just be to reupload all the 1.4.10 files again.
Thats what I mean my forum database, reinstalling it again
Yeah, and that would be one of the worst things to do, seeing as you'd lose all data and it won't help with this issue.
Ok I'll quote " The first thing to do would just be to reupload all the 1.4.10 files again " better? I'm sorry if im confuseing you.. Just trying to help out.
Yes, that's what I've already said to try. If you're trying to help make sure it's not going to make the situation worse, reuploading files and reinstalling the database are two extremely different steps to take.
Ok sorry for my bad vocabulary, jeez
Pages: 1 2 3