MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there such thing as these plugin or setting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plugin 1-
To only let a registered member post in a certain section until they have been a registered member for 24 hours? Or they cannot post anywhere on the forum for 24-hours?

Plugin 2-
To only let a registered member access a certain section but they can still see it as a guest but when they click it says they must register?

Thank-you for any help I get.
Nvm, you can figure it out.
Maybe. But help might be helpful. Toungue
I deleted my answer too, after noticing that Kujoe was right stating that your site contain illegal content. I wont help someone helping others to hack softwares and websites...
I would help, but your site has illegal content and we don't support illegal content.
there is nothing illegal on it. well atleast i dont think gaming cheats are illegal anyways, i really need some here from someone... Big Grin
(2009-12-26, 11:25 PM)macdonjo Wrote: [ -> ]there is nothing illegal on it. well atleast i dont think gaming cheats are illegal anyways, i really need some here from someone... Big Grin

Gaming cheats are illegal in some cases, not most. As I do not know the link to your site I could not tell.
If I'm not mistaken, earlier on when this post thread was created the OP had links to his forum in his signature..........Seems kinda ironic that now they aren't there any more, I wonder why!!
(2009-12-27, 02:47 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, earlier on when this post thread was created the OP had links to his forum in his signature..........Seems kinda ironic that now they aren't there any more, I wonder why!!

I removed it so I could get some more help. But it appears this forum does not want to help? Just flame?
(2009-12-27, 05:27 AM)macdonjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-27, 02:47 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm not mistaken, earlier on when this post thread was created the OP had links to his forum in his signature..........Seems kinda ironic that now they aren't there any more, I wonder why!!

I removed it so I could get some more help. But it appears this forum does not want to help? Just flame?

They can be both created as plugins which will allow you to automatically achive what you are looking for. Anyway, is this a paid request or a free one?
Pages: 1 2