MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LOL That_Guy you hit the nail on the head....
(2010-04-29, 05:44 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]LOL That_Guy you hit the nail on the head....

I hate those hypocratical people Starnova.
I tried to get a hold of Babjusi for them with no luck yet. I don't like people like that either That_Guy. Smile
I think everyone who wants this spectacular plugin will find all that is needed is a simple edit.
either in lang or the db

tbh i dont use many plugins myself but edit templates and db to intergrate things

Your all 'plugin dependent' what about no plugin and do the edit yourself? think guys
So the "The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)" rule at the top of this forum is negated if you ask for a "donation" instead?

Doesn't really seem fair. Also, this mod is pretty simple, if I wasn't already pretty busy I would do it. If people still want it and I get some time, I'll make it.
I would love it, Make it Big Grin.
(2010-05-28, 10:07 AM)gamesmad Wrote: [ -> ]So the "The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)" rule at the top of this forum is negated if you ask for a "donation" instead?

Doesn't really seem fair. Also, this mod is pretty simple, if I wasn't already pretty busy I would do it. If people still want it and I get some time, I'll make it.

Only applies to new threads.
Pointless plugin as they do not show up as online, plus when people view the supposed online members, they can see that they are not even online so this is pointless!
The only decent way you could possibly implement this would be to show fake guests, having fake members is pointless, simply because when people click no their profiles it will show them as being offline.

-Lee
To be honest, if you need such as plugin then you're failing...
Pages: 1 2 3 4