MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just joined as Ambur Toungue
Thanks! Can take a look at the marketplace? I need to see a listing made not by me lol.
YAY! DA back! Now all we need is Myles to undisapear, and we will be awesome!
I seemed to have lost contact with him Sad
However, I'll try contact some old DA members.
Can you do the same? Thanks.
(2009-12-28, 05:06 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I seemed to have lost contact with him Sad
However, I'll try contact some old DA members.
Can you do the same? Thanks.

Not just you. Apparently he does that from time to time.
It seems I missed you, if you came on MSN at all. Could you please make my account admin? (Josh)

Edit: also, when I try make a new listing in the marketplace, I get the no permissions page, so I don't think anyone can add a new listing. Members also don't have permission to send PM's...

Edit: Also the Validating group image is missing Toungue

Last edit: Sorry for so many edits Toungue but also, I think making the portal Welcome to AdminForums show only to guests would be a good idea.

Thanks Smile
The theme is brilliant but I think there needs to be more padding/margin between the left side and the content.
I love the market place and theme layout but most links/text are really blury. Make it more clean and sharp and less text shadow Toungue.
Oh, I forgot.
There is a minimum of 5 posts before listing in the marketplace and the private messaging.
I'll try and make that a bit more clearer. Thanks!
I dare you to join Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4