MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The theme looks a little crudely done. And yes, it does need padding on the left and right side right next to the monitor edge.
I see what you guys mean by blurry, it's because I'm using a custom font (e.g. Typeface-JS), so everything appears that way.
The logo is an image though. Right?
Yes, correct. As for that, I can't seem to see where it's blurry.
It was really blurry before.
Instead of Drug/alcohol overdose/abuse I'd say drop-down shadow overdose/abuse.
I see what you mean, but I don't have any drop shadows in this skin (even check the CSS).
I only have it on the logo, and ever so slightly on the buttons.
(2009-12-28, 06:59 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you guys mean by blurry, it's because I'm using a custom font (e.g. Typeface-JS), so everything appears that way.
I don't suggest you use it then. Most people don't have that font, and you shouldn't sacrifice a good theme for a font that very few people can enjoy.

I've seen several themes get ruined by bad font choices, and I don't want that to happen to you.
I see what you mean, I just find the font so clean though.
I might redesign AF in the future, but I'll keep it as it is for now, don't want to revamp the skin like previously said.
(2009-12-28, 07:47 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean, I just find the font so clean though.
It may be clean for you, but for people like me who don't have it installed it look god awful.
I know what you mean, but I'm using PNG to display it, so it should look the same to everyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4