MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hy!
A have installed MYBB 1.4.10 and i want to show a message to all moderators on the first PAGE when they login.
For that i think i have to verify if they are moderators and show a message
How do i do this????

I want the message to be under the LOGIN-REGISTER bar,that means that the solution isn`t to go to Header=>Header_moderators(or how it appears there)

PLEASE HELp!!!!!!!
You'll need a plugin.
I need help.What plugin?????
(2009-12-29, 12:10 AM)DTS Wrote: [ -> ]I need help.What plugin?????

Matt means that a custom plugin is required to achive what you want.
Can you restate, i don't understand.
Ok.
I want a plugin that DISPLAYS a message to all moderators when they enter the INDEX page.
How do i do that?

I dont speak very well english.Im sorry
Darn, if it was to display on all pages i could help you, but this requires skills i don't have Toungue
This would be very easy, especially if you just based it off of a newsbar plugin. Just add a setting for usergroups that can see seperate them by , and in the plugin explode the string and use if(in_array($mybb->user['usergroup'], $gid) then display the message. I would create it, but to tell the truth I'm too lazy =P
(2009-12-29, 06:36 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Darn, if it was to display on all pages i could help you, but this requires skills i don't have Toungue

Quite frankly, why would you post this, if it don't help, you need to request a plugin in the requests forum.
Because, the code above your post has been posted about 100,000 times. I was just searching for it.
Pages: 1 2 3