MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade to 1.4.10 db
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 1.4.10 files and a 1.4.8 db
how do i upgrade the db?
Wrong forum...

Make sure you have a backup of the database and then go to ./install/upgrade.php, choose 1.4.8 from the list, and run through the wizard.
Shoul i dezact. other plugins?

And i have another error..i installed a plugin on 1.4.8 and i can dezact. it on 1.4.10 because is not compatible
I am not sure I totally understood what you meant but a plugin that works on 1.4 will work on the version of that branch. If that''s what you meant.
Why exactly can't you deactivate it??
It says: chould not find table blabla
What is the "blahbla"?
Which plugin is it?
Just delete the plugin files then, if it's saying it's activated but the stuff it adds don't exist then something has clearly gone wrong.
@DTS, a word of advice if I may. When you look for support, try to give as much details as possible so you can help us help you. If you say I need help because this plugin doesn''t work , without giving the name of the plugin or the error, and then we ask which plugin you again are not clear but come up with a blabla answer, it doesn''t help much. It is a waste of time for everyone involved and it will put people off from helping you again in the future. At least it has put me off.
Pages: 1 2