MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks Jon.
(2009-12-31, 08:08 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]His thread isn't about him joining another site, if he wants to open one let him, not all designers are the same, i hate when people say "well, join another team", it's pointless, let him open a site.

And that is the beauty of joining other sites. It will make your target audience wider. Since a site is already established it might be easier for you to go up in the ladder, specially when you're just starting out. Although I didn't exactly go through that, I did offer my services on WELL established sites... for free.
I am a well known ZetaBoards themer.
Dont really care about getting popular on mybb.
(2009-12-31, 08:34 AM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]I am a well known ZetaBoards themer.
Dont really care about getting popular on mybb.

You are in a MyBB board, trying to theme for MyBB, why do you have no interest on MyBB people yet you plan on making a theming board? I don't see the point if you don't care. You making a theme site for MyBB themes says something completely different to what you stated there, y'know.
Theres a difference in becoming popular, and helping people make the forum unique.
i'm good in graphic, but not in xHtml/CSS..

well, if you want me to help, that will be cool
I know someone's actually starting a site with the exact name of this thread...
FullMetalBabe weren't you going to do something with MyBBResources ?
(2009-12-31, 06:05 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]FullMetalBabe weren't you going to do something with MyBBResources ?

Hmm, I've forgotten I took out my sig. Why yes, yes I am. Same exact name too. I was gonna buy the variations soon too since I already told my partners @ Setsou Media.

Wink I hope you're not thinking of using this name, Konaa.
Leave me alone
You must have nothing better to do.
Pages: 1 2 3