MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-12-31, 08:06 PM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]Leave me alone
You must have nothing better to do.

No, I don't. I don't have my PSD's in this laptop. Sad If not I'd be completing some work. I am killing time making ranks and trying to re-make my grid system to build PSD's.

Wink But I certainly know you don't have anything better to do either.
(2009-12-31, 08:06 PM)Konaa Wrote: [ -> ]Leave me alone
You must have nothing better to do.

Uhh...
Hey guys, cut this guy(or gal) some slack. They're just trying to get into the MyBB resource game, no harm in that Smile

Hey Konaa, here's some advice. I hope you take it into consideration!

Not all MyBB themes are boring. You should check out some of themes Fullmetalbabe, Combus, and others make. They're amazing. MyBB gets the reputation of not having much themes, but it's not entirely true.

If you are a good designer, then by ALL MEANS go and make a resource site. It would benefit MyBB and the community a lot. The reason so many people may seem a bit hostile in this thread is there are tons of people who make MyBB resource sites that are complete garbage and this gives MyBB a bad name. So if you're not a good designer, yet, it might be smart to join an already established resource site to try to get better.

Like mentioned, there are people in the community who could use some help with their resource site, so joining them could help you get better until you reach the stage.

Again, if you already have the skill, then by all means go out and make your resource site. If not, take the advice above.

Have a great day (and new years Toungue)
Well who's developing MyBB resources sites, just for curiosity?
Well I am almost finished with a design. Gonna need a coder so I can release it here.

This spring I will up a resource forum.
(2010-01-01, 12:39 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Well who's developing MyBB resources sites, just for curiosity?

I am, I bought the domain MyBBresources.com from Killswitch, SetsouMedia will be developing themes for MyBB, and we have something in-store for that site.
I guess if you need help...
I am willing to help.
Haha Konaa I think this is a lost hope since FMB already had this in mind a while ago plus she has the domain mybbresources.ocm
Any chance we can see some of your Zetaboards themes?
Pages: 1 2 3