MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Mod v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's nice, but kind of seems to be a port form a WP theme. Since the forum specific areas don't really match the rest. Am I right? Anyways, nice work!
Tbh this is one of my favrouite themes.
(2010-01-02, 08:39 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice, but kind of seems to be a port form a WP theme. Since the forum specific areas don't really match the rest. Am I right? Anyways, nice work!

That's what I thought as well first seeing this theme. The hues don't compliment eachother and look like as if you've taken them from another theme.
I just noticed something that might be intentional or not, but at the top and bottem of the content is a black bar. Just wondering if this was intended or not.
Nice theme.

Will you update it when 1.6 will be released?
I hope he does. I freaking am in love with this theme.
(2010-01-04, 02:12 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme.

Will you update it when 1.6 will be released?

Yes I will. I'm waiting for 1.6
Awesome theme as always SoniQuake.
I just uploaded this, and the attached photo is what it looks like. I changed the board logo to images/v2/header.png and edited the header with your psd (and saved it as a .png) and it is comming up like this?

Edit: Got it working, but it is messed up when you first upload the theme. You should tell people to scroll down to Board Logo and change it to what they want/header.png
Tierney, before changing your logo, you can look at the Page Info on Firefox. So, you can see the logo directory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8