MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Mod v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nice and sleek theme.
I tried to change the background to white but is to difficult for elements to match each other. How did you do it with the grey?

I took: container, footer, navigation and header; separated the container part from the background part; filled the background part with white and tried drop shadow to the container part. But where the elements overlap each other the drop shadow doublesSmile So i'm wondering how did you do it so it matched perfectly?
Very nice, i like it. May be you can remove the top black line, but the one on the bottom looks fine. Really nice.Toungue
very nice Smile thanks.
(2010-01-06, 11:53 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, i like it. May be you can remove the top black line, but the one on the bottom looks fine. Really nice.Toungue

I don't think change that black lines from theme. If you want, you can do it easily.
Very nice theme. Thank you for sharing.
It looks great until you get inside of the container - the thead and tcat really don't fit with the mood of the outside of the theme. Maybe either add a similar blue or do something like with the RSS bar?
Very nice theme Big Grin
Awesomee Big Grin
(2010-01-08, 11:16 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It looks great until you get inside of the container - the thead and tcat really don't fit with the mood of the outside of the theme. Maybe either add a similar blue or do something like with the RSS bar?

The RSS bar is my favorite thing about this thme.
Im using this atm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8