MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installation/Upgrade Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:
(2010-01-02, 07:17 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ][quote='mrbook' pid='446838' dateline='1262405674']
Your not the only one affected with this too, upgraded one of my forums with the new mybb got a bunch of missing php errors. Even created a new test forum downloaded a new fresh mybb uploaded and getting the same things not even able to get it to install Sad http://ocustoms.com/forums/install/index.php
Quote:Fatal error: Class 'errorHandler' not found in /home/omnikron/public_html/forums/install/index.php on line 39
Can you try to reupload your inc/class_error.php. If you are still having problems, please open a separate thread because your issue is not related to this one.

Okay starting a separate thread as requested on the issues I've been encountering as of late. Did as you instructed by re-uploading the file it did go into the installer...but no text could be seen in the box as if it was an incomplete upload, re-uploaded the install folder but was returned a Fatal error: Class 'installerOutput' not found in /home/omnikron/public_html/forums/install/index.php on line 84 now.

Cleared out the installation folder for this re-uploaded everything again on the test board, and hitting this roadblock once again with the php errors. This on another test board I created when after trying to upgrade a live board resulted in these errors occurring.
You wouldn't need to reupload the ./install/ folder... download MyBB again and upload everything again.
I have thinking that the download was bad but I'm still getting the errors.
Download is fine, I've used it myself, and if the download was bad we'd be getting flooded with people having this error. In FTP, go to your ./inc/ folder, name all the files starting with class_
class_bitwise.php
class_core.php
class_custommoderation.php
class_datacache.php
class_error.php
class_feedgeneration.php
class_feedparser.php
class_language.php
class_mailhandler.php
class_moderation.php
class_parser.com
class_plugins.php
class_sessions.php
class_templates.php
class_timers.php
class_xml.php
Oh, my mistake, this is in the install folder, ./install/resources/output.php, different error to what you had to begin with, is that file there??
Actually it isn't, looking in the download I have I don't see it in there either.
Typo, ./install/resources/output.php
lol Smile it's still early. Yes it is there
The first few lines of actual PHP (not comments) should be this:

class installerOutput {
	var $doneheader;
	var $openedform;
	var $script = "index.php";
	var $steps = array();
	var $title = "MyBB Installation Wizard";

Is that in yours?? I just downloaded a fresh package and the class is defined.
Pages: 1 2