MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to give a user Warning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

how can I give 10 point of Warning to a users?
Go to the users page (by clicking thier name) and there is a field called
Warnings
there will be a number next to it which displays how many warnings the user has. Right next to that number is
[Warn]
click it and you can add a warning.
(2010-01-04, 02:17 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the users page (by clicking thier name) and there is a field called
Warnings
there will be a number next to it which displays how many warnings the user has. Right next to that number is
[Warn]
click it and you can add a warning.

but when I try to give a warning i get this error :

[Image: wirn.png]
I don't know how to fix that big of an error, sorry! Someone else will come along and help.
What database do you use??
(2010-01-04, 05:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What database do you use??

What do you mean by : what database I use Huh

sorry make it more simple I'm just a noob Big Grin
MySQL, MySQLi, SQLite, PostgreSQL...
(2010-01-05, 05:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]MySQL, MySQLi, SQLite, PostgreSQL...

aha I use MySQL
Also when I try to Active some plugins I get that error
Can you go to phpMyAdmin, choose your database from the list of the left, you'll see a list of tables, click the little hand pointing to a piece of paper next to the sessions table, find the location row, and see what the value for the Type column is, should be varchar(150)

I'm surprised we haven't got this sooner if the URL is too long for this field... I can't see what page you were on when that happened, can you paste the entire URL??
(2010-01-05, 06:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you go to phpMyAdmin, choose your database from the list of the left, you'll see a list of tables, click the little hand pointing to a piece of paper next to the sessions table, find the location row, and see what the value for the Type column is, should be varchar(150)

I'm surprised we haven't got this sooner if the URL is too long for this field... I can't see what page you were on when that happened, can you paste the entire URL??

do you mean this one :

[Image: 98220124.jpg]
In this page :

http://www.kurd-coders.com/modcp.php?act...ogs&filter[username]=Unknown&filter[mod_username]=admin&filter[reason]=no+reason&filter[sortby]=dateline&filter[order]=desc&filter[per_page]=2
Pages: 1 2