MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Credit or Debit card... =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-01-06, 06:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]there's usually quite low limits on it (mine's £50 or something). Credit card => debt.

Really, what bank is that? I'm with NatWest and my overdraft limit is £3,000 (which I never even asked for, or have used. I was just given it).
I hate how paypal requires a bank account for a lot of things...
(2010-01-06, 06:59 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-06, 06:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]there's usually quite low limits on it (mine's £50 or something). Credit card => debt.

Really, what bank is that? I'm with NatWest and my overdraft limit is £3,000 (which I never even asked for, or have used. I was just given it).

Oops, that should have been 500. I'm with Lloyds, that's what I remember it being the last time I read anything about it anyways, probably changed since then. I don't intend on letting it get that low though.
I don't know if my banks are just crappy, but on all three of my accounts, they will let me buy stuff one purchase over, and i just owe money back. Thought Debit rules.
Pages: 1 2 3