MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP not working and Forum is Locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just installed the forum and is showing me it is locked. I went to the ACP to unlock and change settings but I have not got a control page?

http://www.unifiedtranslators.com/forums.../index.php

Need help thank you.

DavidK
Make sure your ./inc/languages/english/admin/ folder is CHMOD to 755 and the files inside are 644 or 666. You also have an index.html file in your root folder, delete it, it's overriding the forum index page.
(2010-01-06, 06:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your ./inc/languages/english/admin/ folder is CHMOD to 755 and the files inside are 644 or 666. You also have an index.html file in your root folder, delete it, it's overriding the forum index page.

I have done the the CHMOD to folder and files and removed the index.html in /Forums. Checked and still the same.
I have a noticed that ./inc has file index,html and /languages has index.html and /english has one, should I leave these?
Can you printscreen the CHMODs?? Should work when they're set correctly.
(2010-01-06, 07:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you printscreen the CHMODs?? Should work when they're set correctly.

Yes I can printscreen CHMODs are set correctly
Can you see the screen from the link I sent ?
(2010-01-06, 07:40 PM)DavidK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-06, 07:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you printscreen the CHMODs?? Should work when they're set correctly.

Yes I can printscreen CHMODs are set correctly
Can you see the screen from the link I sent ?

I have just read again first thread and realise /admin folder has no files inside, I have CHMOD files in english folder but admin folder is correct!

Shall I download again and reinstall?
Not sure what you mean, sent where?? I just need to see that the CHMODs are set right.
(2010-01-06, 07:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean, sent where?? I just need to see that the CHMODs are set right.

I meant the url in the first post.

I have seen no files in /english/admin think I will delete and reinstall (the download has files in the english/admin folder.

Thanks for advice help.
I can't see CHMODs there... Undecided If they're not there how could you have sorted the CHMODs before... that'll be why it's not working, if they're not there...
(2010-01-06, 08:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see CHMODs there... Undecided If they're not there how could you have sorted the CHMODs before... that'll be why it's not working, if they're not there...

Hi Matt,

Thank you for pervious help advice Smile, I have reinstalled the board and used Cuteftp to ensure correct CMODs. Board and ACP now working!

Has to be a BUT at this url: http://www.unifiedtranslators.com/forums/index.php
I have red cross in Forum is Locked (but can use it) in this forum search does not show why, how do I clear this maybe in acp?

DavidK
(2010-01-07, 12:03 AM)DavidK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-06, 08:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see CHMODs there... Undecided If they're not there how could you have sorted the CHMODs before... that'll be why it's not working, if they're not there...

Hi Matt,

Thank you for pervious help advice Smile, I have reinstalled the board and used Cuteftp to ensure correct CMODs. Board and ACP now working!

Has to be a BUT at this url: http://www.unifiedtranslators.com/forums/index.php
I have red cross in Forum is Locked (but can use it) in this forum search does not show why, how do I clear this maybe in acp?

DavidK

He he he he, That's a key to what the images mean on Threads & Posts!
Pages: 1 2