MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4.*] Custom Page!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Custom Page!

Type: Plugin for Mybb

Version: For any versions of Mybb 1.4* series.

Funcionality: This plugin will allow you to add a custom page to your forum. To install this plugin, upload the inc folder and the custompage.php file inside the plugin package to the root of your forum preserving the structure intact. Then go to Settings where you will find the settings of the plugin. You can enable and disable the plugin, enter the title and the message that you want to use for your custom page and also choose which usergroups can access the Custom Page. When users are viewing the custom page, their action will show at the online list as well.

Anyway, to have an idea how this plugin looks like in action, please check the attached screenshots below.

Licence: GPL

Download link:. To download this plugin registration only is required.

http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=149

Note: All the support questions are best to be asked at my forum as this topic here is meant more as a release one. Thank you.
Vey nice, but only one page? Nevertheless, thank you very much Smile
nice.. but only one page..

anyway still good plugin
Yes, atm it adds only one page. I coded this yesterday for forum that I am a tech admin at and all we needed it was only one custom page. Later on if we will need more custom pages for that forum I will expand the plugin to support multiple custom pages.
(2010-01-09, 11:19 AM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, atm it adds only one page. I coded this yesterday for forum that I am a tech admin at and all we needed it was only one custom page. Later on if we will need more custom pages for that forum I will expand the plugin to support multiple custom pages.
With support for more pages I would download this plugin.
Great one.
Turkish Plugins
Download
[attachment=16915]
Turkish By bomfile
[Image: 10825400.png]

[Image: 33200723.png]

[Image: 75195470.png]

www.mybbdestek.com
Thanks.
(2010-01-09, 04:29 PM)bomfile Wrote: [ -> ]Turkish Plugins
Download

Turkish By bomfile
[Image: 10825400.png]

[Image: 33200723.png]

[Image: 75195470.png]

www.mybbdestek.com
Thanks.

Thanks for the translation.
I believe that someone should make one like this using the Help Documents. All you need to do is add a column for groups allowed and it's practically the same thing. A couple hooks into the misc page and you're good to go.

MyBB Help Documents is one of the most underused features of MyBB imho.

Congrats on release though. It seems like a decent plugin overall.
Thanks labrocca, I ppreciate your feddback/comment.
Yea I was needing a plugin like this, hopefully next update it will have more pages.
Pages: 1 2 3