MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyTheme - A theme changer for MyBB forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I know its down, read the posts above they're about like 2 minutes apart, im sure you read its down Toungue and as I said above I'll add some pics soon. Smile
UPDATE: Site is back up, you guys can see the demo!
(2010-01-10, 01:39 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that there was only one mod of this type available (QuickTheme), and not everyone would like it since it wouldn't always fit in some themes, like the same reason I didn't like it, so I decided to create MyTheme, it blends in perfectly, and doesn't mess up the layouts of themes. It also allows you to change the themes by links.

That made me lol, I should have just released my modded version of this and got credit.
Well this one is different it allows you to change themes through links also, I am working on the next update where you will see the theme IDs when changing like the vBulletin ones.
The only difference I'm seeing here is the bg not being behind the selector :/
Thats what I said when I tested it for him, Terrorz also when I try to go to a theme using this via url it dosnt work for me... Sad
Because you aren't doing it right skyance, here is a example how to do it http://www.gfx-geeks.info/forum/index.ph...me&style=2
Site not loading.
I know, my site has been having alot of downtime this week, but you can see it here on my friends demoboard: www.sf-demoboard.tk
My site seems fine now.
Once again, down.

Great host ya got there Toungue
Great mod man I will be using it Smile.

Edit: Hey lets say I wanna move it somewhere. What would I have to edit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5