MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Framed Avatar (Online,Ofline,Away) 4.0 Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You have to upload the avatar folder into the images one.
(2010-08-30, 07:36 AM)BlackAngel Wrote: [ -> ]You have to upload the avatar folder into the images one.

Ah, now it works perfectly -- thank you very much! I think I will rename the avatar folder to "framed_avatar", and then try to update the code to point to the correct image locations in that folder. Inc\avatar is confusing, when I already have an inc\avatars folder.
This is brilliant! Thanks
THANKS BRO
IT IS SUCCESSFUL WORKING IN MYBB 1.6

BEST PLUGIN
I really like the idea of this plugin. The offline indicator doesn't seem to display well on a dark background? See the difference in online vs. offline in the attachments. Is there a way for me to fix this?
Thanks,
~Beth
myBB 1.6 (fresh install)
Theme: Realize
oh lol this is just like MSN btw good job rocks xD
I've got the same problem I've seen mentioned here a couple times.

When I have the plugin activated I get two avatars, one off to the side where its supposed to be, and one right in the middle of the page.

Now I don't know much about much but I think its trying to replace the little green/red/whatever dot with another copy of the avatar.

== Edit ==

I should add that when I use classic view for my forum I get two avatars stacked. One on top of the other.

[Image: modern.jpg]
[Image: classic.jpg]
(2010-11-26, 04:53 PM)jason_lbg Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same problem I've seen mentioned here a couple times.

Did you make the template changes mentioned in the first post? Those resolve this issue...
(2010-11-26, 04:53 PM)jason_lbg Wrote: [ -> ]I've got the same problem I've seen mentioned here a couple times.

When I have the plugin activated I get two avatars, one off to the side where its supposed to be, and one right in the middle of the page.

Now I don't know much about much but I think its trying to replace the little green/red/whatever dot with another copy of the avatar.

== Edit ==

I should add that when I use classic view for my forum I get two avatars stacked. One on top of the other.

[Image: modern.jpg]
[Image: classic.jpg]

Admin Cp>Templates & Style>Templates>Theme>Post Bit Templates>postbit edit:
Find,Delete:
{$post['onlinestatus']}
Save.

Admin Cp>Templates & Style>Templates>Theme>Post Bit Templates>postbit_classic edit:
Find,Delete:
{$post['onlinestatus']}
Save.
Might want to fix the offline images so that it works on all-colored themes and not just plain white.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7