MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reseave a error with converting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-01-20, 10:08 AM)Fallcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-20, 02:40 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop PMing staff about this thread. The support forums is where you receive support, not through PMs.

Where did you find who said that?

Why saying that 2 times, I have allready reseave a PM that I not must PM a staff member, so why saying that again here??

here they saying that over the error that I reseave:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-634...#pid454652

Can someone help me with this????
(2010-01-21, 11:01 AM)Fallcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-20, 10:08 AM)Fallcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-20, 02:40 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop PMing staff about this thread. The support forums is where you receive support, not through PMs.

Where did you find who said that?

Why saying that 2 times, I have allready reseave a PM that I not must PM a staff member, so why saying that again here??

here they saying that over the error that I reseave:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-634...#pid454652

Can someone help me with this????

HELLO Is there someone that can help me??????????????????
Relax we aren't here to serve you 24/7.

There probably only a few people with enough knowledge of the merge system, phpbb, and mybb to solve this.

I know ralgith(sorry if I butchered your name) does paid conversions since people have issues like yours sometimes. If your in such a rush maybe you should try contacting him.
(2010-01-22, 06:49 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Relax we aren't here to serve you 24/7.

There probably only a few people with enough knowledge of the merge system, phpbb, and mybb to solve this.

I know ralgith(sorry if I butchered your name) does paid conversions since people have issues like yours sometimes. If your in such a rush maybe you should try contacting him.

No I know that they are not here to help me 24/7 but i'm waiting now for 2 days!!!
And yes I need to fix this as soon as possible because people from my forum are waiting.... Is not a good advertising for mybb to let people waiting so long if they want to go over from phpbb to mybb...
Many people haven't had problems converting from phpbb. You modified something that's messing it up. Like said pm ralgith and get a quote.
I'm sure this link will eventually get lost in the shuffle, BUT, here is the Merger conversion pricing schedule and custom merger modules link:

Pricing Schedule and Custom Modules Available
(2010-01-22, 11:04 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Many people haven't had problems converting from phpbb. You modified something that's messing it up. Like said pm ralgith and get a quote.

I have don this, so I wainting for response!
And If your read beter you can see that I unistall the mods!!!!
I have reseaved a mail from ralgith and he wants to help for money..

I don't want to pay for this because I can fix this by my self IF I KNOW WAT TO DO....

So is there annyone that can help me to explane this error???

Thanks!!
You can do anything yourself if you know what to do. But, you obviously don't know how to solve the problem your self. And, most people aren't willing to track down the exact cause of the problem without something in return.
(2010-01-26, 08:45 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]You can do anything yourself if you know what to do. But, you obviously don't know how to solve the problem your self. And, most people aren't willing to track down the exact cause of the problem without something in return.

There are people that had the same error as me and fix it so maybe they can tell me how to do this!!!! And I want to go over from phpbb to here and here on the forum its say this mybb is total free!! and Now I need to pay to fix my problem (thats not for free annymore)

So I want to fix this problem FOR FREE!!!

If there are people that had the same error please help me as soon as possible..
Pages: 1 2 3